A chicken wing, but better. Yea, we'll say it—because we could prove it to you (once you make it and taste it). In one bite you'll have the taste of a Buffalo chicken wing, a hot dog, blue cheese, carrot, celery, and the whole damn party.
Overall, it's one of our most simple recipes, requiring only some dicing and topping after heating your dog up.
What You Need:
- 1 Buffalo Chicken Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. hot dog
- 1 hot dog bun of your liking
- 1/2 stalk of celery
- 1/4 carrot
- 4 tablespoons of blue cheese dressing
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot wing sauce (we like Frank's)
- Blue cheese crumbles
What You Do:
- Dice up the celery and carrot
- Hydrotoast your dogs
- Place the hot dog in bun and top with blue cheese dressing, celery, carrots and blue cheese crumbles
- Drizzle wing sauce over the top
- Photograph it, eat it, post it, tag us and use #bkhotdogco