Big Macs are delicious. There's absolutely no argument about their taste. Where the arguments normally occur are within the fast food giant's ingredient quality. Which brings us here. The All Natural Dog Mac Recipe.
2 all grass-fed beef dogs, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. Speaking of special sauce—you'll need to pick up our number one choice Sir Kensington's Special Sauce or you can make your own.
What You Need:
- 2 Classic Beef Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons of special sauce (Sir Kensington's or homemade)
- 1 high-quality soft-baked bun
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup of shredded lettuce
- 2 slices of American cheese
- 4-5 sliced sandwich pickles
- 2 tablespoons of diced, red or white onion
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
What You Do:
- Prepare your buns by lightly brushing melted butter on both sides of the bun, then sprinkle sesame seeds evenly to buttered sides.
- Hydrotoast your dogs
- Immediately place both prepared hot dogs in bun and dress with special sauce, lettuce, pickles and onions
- Photograph it, eat it, post it, tag us and use #bkhotdogco
Goes Great With:
- Fries and ketchup!